Sixth National Regular Youth Conference (Giza – Cairo University) July 2018
The Sixth National Youth Conference was launched at Cairo University in July 2018, under the patronage of President Abdel-Fattah Al-Sisi. The president, during the inauguration, stressed the importance of dialogue and communication as the main pillars to build a strong society.
Main Recommendations of the Conference
The conference was concluded by President Al-Sisi honoring young innovators and outstanding young university students. He announced the recommendations of the conference:
- Declaring 2019 as the year of education.
- Qualifying youth in the National Training Academy.
- Activating artistic, cultural and sports activities in universities.
- Launching the National Project for Developing Education.
- Allocating 20 per cent of scholarships for teaching cadres for 10 years.
- Establishing a centre for teaching and training teachers in accordance with international standards.
- Mandating the Cabinet and the Supreme Council of Universities to revive sports, cultural and artistic activities in Egyptian universities.