Third National Regular Youth Conference (Ismailia) April 2017
The Third National Youth Conference was held under the patronage of President Abdel-Fattah Al-Sisi, in Ismailia governorate in Sinai, the Land of the Turquoise, coinciding with celebrations of the Liberation of Sinai on 25 April.
Main recommendations of the conference
- Declaring 2018 as the year of the disabled.
- Forming internal audit groups from young cadres within state institutions and bodies.
- Launching an initiative to beautify the squares and streets and to facilitate youth projects that currently face difficulties to issue the required licenses.
- Forming a group for motivation and follow-ups from the Administrative Control Authority youth who presented the simulation of the Egyptian economy, in addition to another youth group from the Presidential Leadership Program to follow up on the plans and recommendations and to present the outcomes at ongoing youth conferences.
- Studying the development of the Investment Council and referring it to the Supreme Council for Investment and Export.
- Activating the Supreme Council of Payments for the integration of the informal economy.
- Automating the sovereign system, such as customs and taxes to reduce financial leakage.
- Initiating the procedures for the establishment of the Supreme Council of Database, under the chairmanship of the president of the republic.